Senior Product Manager
Zengines is an innovative, end-to-end data migration platform that empowers organizations to seamlessly transfer their data and optimize their operational processes. We bring clarity, efficiency, and automation through machine learning and deep domain expertise, delivering a frictionless data conversion experience.
We are seeking a self-motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team. You will own product planning and delivery from identifying the opportunities and exploring the solution, through to launch and customer adoption. The ideal candidate loves to solve hard problems in collaborative ways that our customers love, and that work for our business. They are customer centric, analytical, and have a great eye for detail, with hands on experience working with data intensive products and business systems.
We are an early-stage startup where you can significantly influence the direction of the company, the product, and the product management function. If this is exciting to you, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with leadership to frame the product vision and prioritize which opportunities and business problems to focus on.
- Managing product roadmap planning and discovery, supporting the delivery process and cross team activities.
- Working with UX designers, researchers and others to explore problem spaces and opportunities, identifying where and how we can deliver customer value.
- Owning the framework for how we gather and evaluate customer feedback.
- Defining detailed product requirements, success criteria, and tracking customer outcomes.
- Running product discovery and engineering kickoffs, creating a clear understanding of the scope and intention of product initiatives and features.
- Conducting competitor analysis, determining market needs and opportunities.
- Liaising with Customer Success team and supporting go-to-market activities with product feature training and information.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- 4 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, customer success expert or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- A passion and curiosity to learn new technologies and domains.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
Bonus (but not essential):
- Experience working in data migration, data conversion or data governance.
- Experience working in Capital Markets, Insurance or other regulated industry.
How we support you:
Zengines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Salary Range between $150,000 - $175,000.
- Unlimited time off with flexible schedules. We encourage you to take time off.
- Remote-first company.
- 401k with matching contributions that vest immediately.
- Employee stock options.
- Excellent healthcare with 80% employer contribution.
- While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we cannot sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas.
- No third-party agencies or recruiters will be considered. Only direct applicants will be reviewed.